.post-body img { width: 500px!important; height: auto!important; }

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Who should play Mary Jane Watson in the next Spider-Man?



If you've seen The Amazing Spider-Man 2 then you already know it's time for a new love story for Peter.

I've seen several posts with their lists of who they think would make the 'best' MJ's, honestly some of the lists are SO WEAK. I saw one that had Diane Agron, Lilly Collins, and Alexandra Daddario. I mean, come on people, these girls are gorgeous but do NOT look like 'MJ' to me. MJ is supposed to be WAY out of Peters league. A drop dead bomb shell! Let's not make another 'girl next door' Kirsten Dunst mistake, yeah?

Here's my list of women that I think would make great MJ's. I'll probably get a lot of haters, but oh well. ;)

My list will go favorites-least favorites. 

1. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: By far my number one favorite choice. I know I'll probably get a LOT of neigh sayers, but give me a chance to explain. I thought her acting was decent in Transformers, but it seemed like an odd role for her. MJ eventually becomes a model, Rosie IS a model. She has the sweet yet totally seductive face to transform from 'girl next door' to 'Mega Model'. You may think she's 'too old' to play the roll of MJ, on the contrary! She is 27, two years older than Emma Stone, and three years younger than Andrew Garfield.

Trust me, I can't really picture her with Andrew Garfield either, but that's the thing! You aren't supposed to be able to picture Peter Parker with MJ, it's supposed to be mind boggling! 


Don't think she could pull off the red hair? Think again. 

2. Emmy Rossum: Ok ok I know what you're thinking... "Emmy Rossum as sexy MJ? Are you on crack?" No actually, no I'm not. I'm a total nerd when it comes to romance, and fiction. If you have not seen Beautiful Creatures yet, you're missing out. Emmy plays Lena Duchannes CRAZY seductress cousin Ridley Duchannes and I personally felt like she KILLED it! Red hair? No care! She had red hair in the movie! 


3. Kate Mara: I don't really know much about Kate Mara, but I do think she looks quite a great deal like the 'innocent' MJ... Could just be me? 


The Resemblance is uncanny! AH HA HA HA. :O (I tease, I tease)

4. Shailene Woodley: Fun quick fact for ya. Before they got the ball rollin on The Amazing Spider-Man 2 they were thinking of having a Mary Jane Watson appearance, and Shailene Woodley would've been the lucky gal. At least - that was the plan Stan! (Pun intended, Stan Lee... Get it? Get it?) At first when I heard this I did not like it in the LEAST, but the more I think about it, the more ok I am with the idea. I mean I feel they have picked an OUTSTANDING cast so far with Andrew Garfield as Spidey, Emma Stone as Gwen, and Dane DeHann as Harry. I have absolutely 100% faith that they'd be able to pick a fitting MJ. 




Would you look at that? I even found ya'all a fan made red head pic. How fun. x) HA HA!

5. Kaya Scoldelario: Not really a rhyme or reason to this one, except the fact that she actually has a talent when it comes to acting. Please, for the love of all that's holy pick Kaya over Diane Agron, or Lilly Collins boring personalities. 

 


I mean... If it were ACTUALLY my decision to cast the role of MJ... I think the obvious choice would be me... ;) tee hee. Hope you enjoyed this post.















No comments:

Post a Comment