.post-body img { width: 500px!important; height: auto!important; }

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Total eclipse of the ♥

Last night was the Lunar Eclipse and a lot of people here were freaking out since it's the 'blood moon' which just so happens to be a sign of Christ's second coming.

As I watched the eclipse I did not feel like it was THE 'blood moon', but it was gorgeous! When the moon finally turned red I actually got emotional because of a quote that popped into my mind "I see the moon, the moon sees me. God bless the moon, and God bless me." I'm a very strong believer in 'The Man in the Moon" I happen to believe God is him. As I stared up at the full red moon I couldn't help the feeling that God was staring right back.

I'm so grateful for the universe and the many mysteries it holds. The moon has always held a very special place in my heart, and last night it made my soul soar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment