.post-body img { width: 500px!important; height: auto!important; }

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Birthday celebration ♋

Mine and Natalias Birthday happens to be a really bad day for us every year. Something bad always happens right on our birthday, however- year after year we slap on our smiles and celebrate life together anyways. It's been the most magical 22 years, and I can't wait for the many years ahead of us! Our birthday this year was quite depressing, but got better due to being surrounded by familiar faces. I love my friends so very much.

Brandon took me up to City Creek and let me pick out an expensive top, and then threw us a (not very) surprise party, he is so sweet, and I just adore him. It was a depressing day due to personal family reasons, but it ended up being one of our better birthdays compared to past years. 





No comments:

Post a Comment