.post-body img { width: 500px!important; height: auto!important; }

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Soccer and outdoor lovin. ☺

My good lookin hubs has decided to join his works soccer team, and I'm so happy for him. He loves sports, and is a natural at all of them. (He'll be modest and tell you otherwise) His favorite is Basketball and it's been so fun to see him get pumped to try something new (even though he played some on his mission) He wanted to practice today and I couldn't say no, especially to this weather! I decided I'd practice a little on my handstands which are absolutely horrifying when it comes to my posture lol, but every day I'm getting stronger and learning more. ;)

I had forgotten for a long time how fantastic it feels to just be outside surrounded by the noise, smell, and nature. I used to take it for granted, and that makes me so sad! Now I want to constantly be outside, play, and relax.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment