.post-body img { width: 500px!important; height: auto!important; }

Friday, June 20, 2014

A gift I could not refuse ✌

Brandon really wants to get a dog, and at first I was VERY apposed
to the idea. We already have a pet snake (Severus) and it's already
hard enough feeding him ONCE A WEEK. ha ha.
So the idea of a dog is almost like the idea of having a baby
(I said 'almost')!
However- The more I think about it, the more I like the idea
and the more I do my research (google of course) the more I want
a pup, not just any pup...

I WANT A TEACUP FRENCH BULLDOG!!!!
If Brandon were to suprise me with any sort of gift for
any future birthdays, christmases, or anniversaries
I would not be mad about 1 of 3 things.
1. Camera equipment 2. A TEACUP FRENCH BULLDOG 3. Designer Clothes

I WANT ONE!!!!


http://www.boutiqueteacuppuppies.com/catalog/new-puppies-8-1.html

If we weren't saving money and looking for a home right now, I would sooooo get one right this instant!!! This one right here is $5,800. Now you understand why I couldn't just
drop everything and pick one up today.
I WILL find an adoption center, find one there at a decent price, and in need of a loving family.
That's the goal.
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment