.post-body img { width: 500px!important; height: auto!important; }

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Glow in the dark YOGA ✌


Tonight Brandon and I tried 'Glowga' it was pretty fun, and definitely interesting.
I am excited to partake, and try new things when it comes to Yoga.


When we arrived at 5:50 it was already getting pretty packed finally at 6:00 it was completely packed, which honestly made me a little nervous because I'm used to plenty of space in my practice so I was a little on edge being mat to mat, but it turned out being just fine.

I had so much fun. It was a type of yoga where it's childlike and energetic. However I did find myself caring alot more about the people around me rather than focusing on me and my inner thoughts. Rather than just people around me being beginners, it was everything between beginner, intermediate, and advanced so that was a little intimidating, but once I got over my ego I was truly able to let go and have fun.

I'll for sure try it again! ♥ ♥ ♥



N A M A S T E 








No comments:

Post a Comment