.post-body img { width: 500px!important; height: auto!important; }

Friday, January 30, 2015

Artsy Fartsy - Twin Time ♀

Sometimes Natalia and I just need twin time, and usually when twin time happens it involves all sorts of fun stuff. Sometimes we watch Anime, talk all night, listen to music or when I really get the photography itch we'll take artsy photos of one another so I can get practice in. It's always the funniest/funnest things ever because even though our photos are full of serious pouts we are most likely dying of laughter the ENTIRE time. Natalia is basically my muse when it comes to photography, and she never complains about my work... She is my biggest fan. So if I'm ever in need of a model that I know wont be eh hem' "a pain in my rear end" I know to go straight to my Turkey. Here's a few shots we got of one another. ♥ Enjoy! 

What can we say? It's the generation of selfies. LIVE. IT. UP.

NATASHA
(Natalia took my photos, I edited them)










NATALIA
(I took Tals photos, She edited them)



My Edit.


My Edit. 





No comments:

Post a Comment