.post-body img { width: 500px!important; height: auto!important; }

Friday, January 9, 2015

Becoming a Minimalist ॐ

I made a goal in 2013 that I would become a minimalist. Little did I know this goal could easily take years to accomplish rather than just one year. In fact, it's a lifestyle that takes consistency. You can't get rid of a bunch of physical clutter and expect that to be it. I find myself constantly getting rid of more and more junk that we never use, or even need.

Not to mention I'm taking on a bigger part of Minimalism. I want to de-clutter my home, mind, spirituality etc.. It's quite difficult, but so very worth it in the long run.

I've decided to blog about my experiences through Minimalism, and ended up forgetting all about it. So here I am again, Blogging my journey through Minimalism.

Where did I start? By looking up ideas that have worked for other fellow Minimalists. Here are a few links that you too, can check out.

HERE

HERE

HERE

Okay, so now that you now know I am officially a practicing Minimalist I will keep you all updated on what helps, what success I've had, my journey, my minimalist diet, exercise etc..



No comments:

Post a Comment